Punchcut is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. You should have at least 5 years of experience working with creative and multi-disciplinary teams, are a great client relationship manager, and know how to develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing client relationships and increasing Punchcut’s value to our clients. In this role, the Account Manager will assist with identifying new opportunities, proposing solutions and developing and growing profitable and rewarding client relationships. In order to be successful the Account Manager is expected to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business and help provide strategic direction and insights on both a project and account level. In strong partnership with the Project Manager and Creative Lead, the Account Manager will provide leadership that encourages team enthusiasm and innovation through proactive communication and consulting.
The Account Manager has three primary areas of focus and responsibility:
- Manage, nurture and enhance relationships with individuals at our most valuable client accounts.
- Develop new revenue generating project opportunities for Punchcut at assigned accounts.
- Provide insight and support to our project teams solving problems with our clients.
- Build client rapport. Secure longer-term relationships and ensure client satisfaction. Serve as point of continuity on multi-project engagements.
- Position Punchcut as a trusted client advisor and as a thought leader.
- Manage stakeholders within complex client organizations.
- Negotiate and ensure the successful creation of contracts and statements of work.
- Collaborate with Account Director on account strategies and plans.
- Develop a pipeline of new revenue opportunities within account.
- Proactively generate demand for Punchcut’s services through active consultation.
- Provide direction and revenue pipeline visibility.
- Support proposal development, including scoping, estimation, pricing, contracts and negotiations.
- Support project teams by bringing deep understanding of client’s business.
- Perform industry research, competitive and comparative audits.
- Act as a member of the creative team to provide business rationale for proposed solutions.
- Help ensure project success by identifying risks, and highlighting areas for success.
- Resolve escalated project issues balancing client and Punchcut needs.
- Support Project Management to manage project and account profitability.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant program or account management experience in a professional services/agency environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to empathize with our clients and help find solutions for them.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients from manager level to CEO.
- Ability to independently identify and resolve issues; Excellent team-building and conflict resolution skills.
- Business strategy experience including SWOT, cost/benefit analysis, etc.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience in the UX/UI design and development for devices and services.
- MBA degree.
We are a user interface design company specializing in mobile and convergent experiences across consumer devices. We provide strategy, design and development services – from original user research and usability studies to the complete design and development of custom interfaces. Clients span the industry, and include operators, device manufacturers and leading entertainment brands. Punchcut partners with clients to create solutions that place devices and services in new contexts and empower users at the center of the evolving device ecosystem.
We are looking for smart, energetic people who care about design, and value a good work-life balance. Because of our size and focus everyone shares real impact on the decisions we make. We’re striving to create a different kind of company; one where people are the priority and the future is the focus. We also love the diversity, challenge and satisfaction that come from our projects. From creating a future user experience vision and strategy to assessing the detailed usability of next year’s hottest wearable, Punchcut designs the future. Punchcut also offers a balanced, life-friendly work environment, as well as medical/dental/life/disability insurance, paid time off, sabbatical time, a 401k plan, commuter benefits, and annual device and education allowances. Punchcut is an Equal Opportunity Employer.